Please Bring Your Mask
Your Appointment Begins at Your Car:
When you arrive in the parking lot please call 719-495-5904 and we will notify you when we are ready for you to come in.
- Online Check-In / Patient Registration Forms: We need to have all patients fill out an updated patient history and intake form online before entering the office. This reduces the number of items you have to touch within our office. Just text us if you need help with it. If it is not completed before you arrive, we will ask you to go to your car to get the forms done before entering the office.
- Temperature Monitoring: Every person (patients and staff) entering our office will have a quick temperature check performed.
- Wearing Masks at All Times: Everyone (staff and patients) is required to wear a mask at all times when entering the building. If you need a special accommodation for this due to a disability, please call us so we can talk through how to address this while staying in compliance with current guidelines. We are able to conduct some services via Telemedicine.
- No Visitors: We are only allowing on duty-staff and patients with appointments inside the practice. Unfortunately, we are not able to allow anyone in without an appointment (this includes bringing friends and children who do not have appointments). We realize that some patients will need a caregiver to accompany them and we will work to safely accommodate these cases.
- Increased Cleaning: We are increasing cleaning at opening, closing, and between patients.
- Allowing for Social Distancing: We have restructured our office to make sure staff and patients can easily observe social distancing at all times. We have also expanded our appointment times to reduce the number of staff and patients inside of our clinic.
- We will also have a different process for trying on glasses. Our staff will need to take charge of the selection process as we are trying to reduce the amount of items you have touch with in our office. Of course, you will need to keep your mask on until the final selection process. Before your final decision, the optician will move to a safer distance and location and then you can remove your mask to see how the glasses look without your mask on. We are trying to keep your time in our office as short as possible to reduce risk. Please keep that in mind during the frame selection process.
We are doing our best to keep our staff and our patients safe but also still take care of your eyecare needs. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work through this! We are happy to be getting back to work to be able to take care of all of you!
The RidgeView Optometry Team